Monday, March 15, 2010

A little introduction...

This blog has been in the works of my mind for a LONG time.
I have a family blog that has taken a serious backseat to the creation of this blog, and I am so excited that it has finally taken shape!



So...
I am a wife and a stay at home mommy to three amazing kids.
My head is always overflowing with ideas wrapped in and dripping with the inspiration I have gotten from the many blogs that I frequent. I don't have as much time as I would like, to create...which means that there are always things to do, and projects to finish!

I am in a constant act of motion with the grind of routine...with kids, and school, pets, and projects, husband, and home...LIFE...it seems there is so much chaos sometimes. I try my hardest to create a soft place for my family...their safe place...their happy place. They are my inspiration, they make me strive to be better at everything.
In the midst of my amazing, everyday chaos...the chaos I long for, and dream about...I get to add my sprinkles...my cooking, my crafting, my creating.

This blog will be just that. I will put up some of my favorite recipes, some of my favorite craft projects...maybe some birthday parties...crafts I do with the kids...my twist on ideas I get from the other AMAZING crafters out there...
Anything....

I hope you will come along!


Raelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment