Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm Back with a sneak peek...

It has been a CRAZY couple of weeks. Between all of the school activities, and the projects I was working on for the teachers, my mom coming into town...and mainly the big birthday party...I was just stretched SO thin!

Today is THE.last.day of school!

I truly can't believe it.
I am rather emotional.
This was a great year, with great teachers and friends, and it is always a little sad.
I get sad because it just means everyone is getting older. Sometimes, the natural course of things is hard for a mommy to deal with! :)
Plus, those faces that you see on a reagular day-to-day basis...the routine that becomes life, just drastically comes to an end.
One of my friends at the school is leaving too...and not just leaving...but moving away.
Yep...a little emotional.
A lot tired.

SO ANYWAY......

For the last four days I have been up until some of the wee hours of the morning that I haven't seen for a long time...

Working.
Working.
WORKING.

Soaking in the childless hours, where I can do nothing but focus.

I am going to recover today....and clean...cause it isn't just my blog that has been neglected a bit. :)

BUT I will give you a little taste of what I have been doing.
Then I will post what they are and how to do some of them etc....throughout the weeks to come.
************************************
Though the play structure has been done for a couple years...the ground underneath wasn't.
Now...it is.
I made a few of these...
Yes...it is THAT big! 12" around.
Best "WOW" kind of recipe I have EVER come across!
I made this too! YUM!!!!!!!!
Frustrating to not know????
Okay...
Breakfast Casserole for dinner!!!!!
We had a run in with THIS.....

We harvested our first of THESE...

We did something with THESE.....
OF COURSE....
There was a lot, and by a lot...I mean 24 hours a days for weeks on end...of commotion about the need for THESE....

And this.....
yeah....wanna see it done?????
Gonna have to wait for it....
And this too????
There was a little of THIS.....
And THIS too.
Wanna see it done too?????
Hmmmmmmm........

A finally a little summer treat for the last day of school......

OHHHHHHHH....and I almost forgot....
THIS.....
AND......I am smack dab in the middle of working on a project from Howdoesshe that I am LOVING!!!
-----------------------------------------------
*********************
This weekend...
On to our garage sale.
Can't tell you how excited I am....{SHE SAYS SARCASTICALLY~}
Raelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment